Friday, April 2, 2010

Sunglasses - Key Word "SUN"

As comedian Larry David puts it "You know who wears sunglasses inside? Blind people and assholes." Yes, that is so true! I will never understand why people wear their sunglasses inside buildings and especially at night. This picture sums it up nicely. Sorry Kanye, I like your beats but your arrogance is out of control. Don't even get me started with your lyrics. Just because, Klondike, Blonde Dyke, and Limelight rhyme it doesn't mean it makes sense to connect them. Want to listen to it? The song is "Stronger" Have Fun!


FURTHER EVIDENCE OF KANYE'S RUDE SELF:


Hilarious! At the end of the day, as much as I "hate" on Kanye, I have to give him props for his music. It's fresh and fun. He doesn't always get it right, but when he gets it right, it is RIGHT!

1 comment:

  1. haha. i agree with everything that you said about kanye. i personally cannot stand him and his music isnt even that great. he fails. with a major F.

    ReplyDelete