Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Mi Casa Es Su Casa

I wish this was mi casa. Esta casa es muy hermosa! Es la casa de Kimora Lee Simmons y Russel Simmons. Okay, I'll stop. I absolutely adore French style homes, well anything French related really. I feel like this style of home is ultra-luxe yet comfortable and has that home-y feeling at the same time. Colors of burgandy, loden green, and gold work so well together, almost like it is Christmas year round! This has the feeling of a palace. Is it not gorgeous?

Just look at the entrance, wouldn't you want to come home everyday to this! The ceiling is painted with angels and that staircase...love! I could do without those two huge vases though.

This room reminds me of Marie Antionette. The couches and fluffy pillows.

This room probably acquires dust year round, except for Thanksgiving. But it most definitely serves as a room of art!

(pics via: delux)

No comments:

Post a Comment