Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The City Trailer April 27th!


Ahh!! I am beyond ecstatic for this new season of The City. The fashion is what really lures me in, especially Oliva Palermo's sophisticated ensembles. Just from the trailer she has amazing outfits, so I can't wait for the actual episodes. This season features Whitney Port's clothing line called "Whitney Eve" but did you know that now she is being sued by former partner/designer Adrianne Baravatto who is claiming that Whitney was supposed to pay her $80,000 a year and that she would receive 25 % of the profits gained from the company. Yikes! I don't know what the future holds for Whitney but I hope everything works out okay for her. She doesn't deserve this. Although, like most celebrtity designers, if she didn't give a helping hand during the fashion process then it makes sense that this fellow designer would be asking for something that she was promised. In the meantime, I wonder if all of this is being captured by the MTV camera crew, sometimes they are just really really good, and let's not forget their oh so manipulating editing skills. Hey, whatever brings the drama right?

No comments:

Post a Comment