Sunday, May 2, 2010

Traveling In Style. ALWAYS

My mother always taught me to travel in style. I never appreciated this little lesson when I was younger. I simply wanted to be comfortable, especially at the airport. So, in my younger years I turned to sweats and comfortable hoodies. As I grew older, I realized that in an airport everyone people watches. Come on, you know you do it too. You've got the sleeper, the reader, and the eater, but you are guaranteed the people watcher. Therefore, turn those long walks from terminal to terminal into a runway, you should give those strangers something good to look at.

There is a glamour factor that secretly embodies all airports. If done right, all eyes will be on you. Can't you imagine all eyes on Victoria Beckham anytime she gracefully walks through the door? Granted, the paparazzi attract more attention. But nevertheless, she looks beyond glamorous every time she travels. If you ask me, I'd say that some of her airport outfits are much cuter than her everyday outfits.

Does Victoria Beckham ever get it wrong? Never, never, never! Always on point. I wonder what this woman wears at home. She must have an amazing collection of pajamas, designer of course! I love it! Take note from Ms. Beckham and dress your best the next time you are at an airport. I'm not telling you to wear heels (good luck with that, trying to catch one flight from another, VB all the power to you) However, I am saying why not dress up, it is so worth it!




Here she is traveling with her little ones and superstar husband. He looks great too! Stylish genes and jeans must run in the family.




Even advertisements, such as Michael Kors and Sean Combs emphasize how important it is to travel looking your best. If you are in a place where you may feel uncomfortable you know that if you are dressed to the nines nothing can stop you and your confidence. What does Victoria Beckham say is the sexiest thing in a woman? Confidence. Just like her outfits, she is right on!



(VB images via vbeckham.ru , advertisements via fashionindie)

So, has packing become just a little more fun now?

1 comment: